Skip to main content
- PC and Macintosh computers for use by students, faculty, and staff.
- Image scanners
- Viewing stations for videos
- Microform reader/printer
- Accessibility equipment:
- Victor readers
- Kurzweil readers
- JAWS workstations
- Selected PC computers are available for use by the general public.
- Printing and wireless printing is available for Edgewood students, faculty, and staff through the Edgewood Printing tool.
- The general public can print from selected PC computers.
- Printing costs and policies are set by the college Information Technology Services Office. Contact the Technology Assistance Center for more information (608-663-6900).