Skip to Main Content
- Windows and Macintosh computers for use by students, faculty, and staff.
- Image scanners
- Viewing stations for videos
- Accessibility equipment:
- Victor readers
- Kurzweil readers
- JAWS workstations
- Selected Windows computers are available for use by the general public.
- Printing and wireless printing is available for Edgewood students, faculty, and staff through the Edgewood Printing tool.
- The general public can print from selected Windows computers.
- Printing costs and policies are set by the college Information Technology Services Office. Contact the Technology Assistance Center for more information (608-663-6900).