Skip to main content
- Nathan Dowd - Library Director
- (608) 663-2837
Overall administration of the library and services, reference services, instruction, collection planning and department liaison for Campus Ministries, Ethnic Studies/Center for Multicultural Education, Graduate Adult & Professional Studies Program, Athletics, Child Life, Communication Studies, Education and K-12 Curriculum, Educational Doctorate Program, and the library's reference collection.
- Megan Adams - Graduate Assistant
- (608) 663-3300
Reference services, evening supervisor, assists with collection planning and instruction.
- Jonathan Bloy - Head of Digital Initiatives and Web Services Librarian
- (608) 663-3385
Webmaster, digital collections, reference services, instruction, collection planning and department liaison for Business, Economics, Computer & Information Science, Organization Development, Political Science.
- Jen Champoux - Reference & Instruction Librarian
- (608) 663-3302
Reference services, instruction, collection planning and department liaison for English & Literatures, Psychology, Sociology, Women's & Gender Studies.
- Carolyn De Luna - Reference and Electronic Services Librarian
- (608) 663-2884
Reference services, instruction, collection planning and department liaison for Biological Science, Chemistry Geoscience & Physics, Foreign Language (except French), Global Studies, Latin American Studies, Mathematics, Nursing.
- Bonita Dickman - Senior Library Assistant
- (608) 663-3303
Manages acquisitions of library materials, assists with digital collections and document delivery services.
- John Elliott - Head of Technical Services and Technology Librarian
- (608) 663-3284
Library automation system, cataloging of materials, reference services, instruction, collection planning and department liaison for Art, Art Therapy, French Language, Film, History, Music, Philosophy, Religious Studies, Theatre Arts.
- Sarah Naughton, O.P. - Archivist
- (608) 663-8350
Collecting, organizing, preserving and making available the official records of Edgewood College and ancillary materials reflecting the history of the College.
- Marit Peters - Library/Archives Assistant
- (608) 663-3306
Administrative support for library and archive operations.
- Samantha Seagrist - Reference and Document Delivery Librarian
- (608) 663-6786
Reference services, document delivery & interlibrary loan, evening librarian/supervisor, assists with collection planning and instruction.
- Julie Wendt - Circulation Supervisor
- (608) 663-3301
Hiring, training, and supervising student employees, collection maintenance, maintenance of library equipment, and organization of book sales.