We are now offering curbside pickup services.
1. Place a request for the materials you want. If your item is a course reserve, contact us using Ask a Librarian info on this page.
2. After you receive an email that your request is ready for pickup, schedule an appointment for curbside pickup using the form below.
3. Wait for email confirmation of your pickup time.
4. At your confirmed pickup time, drive onto Woodrow Street, and park in the designated parking space in front of the Stream (#3 on the campus map).
5. Call 608-663-3300 to let us know you're here.
6. Roll down your back window, and library staff will come out and place your request in your car.
To schedule a curbside pickup, fill out this form, or call 608-663-3300.
Oscar Rennebohm Library
959 Edgewood College Drive - Madison, WI 53711