Go to LibGuides for research guides in all subjects.
- How to Get Started with your Research
- Scholarly Journal or Popular Magazine?
- Primary vs. Secondary Sources (PDF 88k)
- How to evaluate information sources (the CRAP test)
- Writing a Literature Review (PDF 67k)
- APA Style Guide - 6th edition
- MLA Style Guide
- Chicago / Turabian Style Guide
- How to Prepare an Annotated Bibliography
Students are expected to understand the multiple aspects of plagiarism and abide by the college Academic Honesty Policy (PDF 77k). For information on recognizing and avoiding plagiarism, see the how do I avoid plagiarism page.
For help with fair use, course packs, media presentations, and other issues of copyright see the Edgewood Copyright Policy.