The Oscar Rennebohm Library provides print and online course reserve services to support teaching activities at the College.
Reserve materials such as books or videos are housed at the Service Desk where students can check them out for a period of time designated by the instructor:
- 2 hour use within the library
- 5 hour use (within 5 hours of closing, can be kept until hour after opening the following day)
- 1 day
- 3 day
- 7 day
The Oscar Rennebohm Library uses Reserves to provide access to course materials such as:
- Books (The Library's or your personal copy)
- Audio-visual materials
- 3-D objects
The following materials CANNOT be placed on Reserve:
- Materials that belong to another Library or are rented. Allow enough time for the library to consider purchasing the material.
- More than four copies of a title per class section.
To give your students timely access, please allow 72 hours to process your request.